What Starts Small Can Change the World
Our youth CAN make a difference in the animal world! Here are some ideas for your kiddos, youth group or school project group can do to support the animals:
- Dog & Cat Toy Drive
- Cat Litter Drive
- Office Supply Drive
- Towel Drive
- Art Supply Drive for the Education Department
- Dog & Cat Bowl Drive-stainless steel preferred
- Bake Sale
- New and Used Animal Related Book Drive
- Grooming Supply Drive
- Aluminum cans recycling drive
- Pet Bandanas - help the SPCA of Texas dress up our animals with colorful bandanas.
- Pet Beds - give our animals a soft place to rest.
If your child or group would like to do one of the above actiities to benefit the SPCA of Texas, please contact the Humane Education Department or call 214-461-1811.
Our Educational Volunteering Program
This program is designed to help young people become meaningfully involved in animal welfare and in environmental protection.
Celebrate your educational journey by stepping on the Educational Program path and creating your own purposeful actions in the animal welfare world!
For more information on how your kiddos can get involved, please contact the Humane Education Department or call 214-461-1811.