Stay Tuned for More on SPCA of Texas' Critter Camp 2015!
The SPCA of Texas' Critter Camp is a wonderful opportunity for children to learn about important values such as kindness and love. Critter Camp also provides the perfect setting for your child to learn more about appropriate animal care during their summer break. Activities include guest speakers and games as well as opportunities to learn more about the SPCA of Texas and issues in animal welfare.
What's more, Critter Camp is fun, kid-centered and animal-packed!
Weekly activities at Critter Camp include:
- Play with dogs indoors and outside and hangout with the cats in the Cat Condos to provide extra TLC
- Read to dogs and cats
- Visit with animals brought to Critter Camp by the Dallas Zoo educators
- Learn from our Rescue & Investigations team how campers can help spot and report animal abuse
- Discover how Texas laws to help animals from a visit with the Texas Humane Legislation Network
- Find out about fire safety for people and pets from the Dallas and McKinney Fire Departments
- Make treats for the shelter dogs
- Create fun crafts for the animals, including toys for dogs and cats
- See a Spay/Neuter surgery (Optional)
- Plus, enjoy awesome games, crafts, activities, team building and so much more!
Critter Camp sessions are for children between the ages of 8-11. Each weekly session takes place 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please call 214.461.1811 or email email@example.com for more information about the SPCA of Texas Critter Camp.